Beatles Eight Days A Week Men's Raglan
These t-shirts celebrate the launch of The Beatles: Eight Days a Week' The Touring Years documentary film, directed by Ron Howard. The film is about The Beatles career during their touring years from 1962-1966.
- Raglan sleeve shirt featuring Ron Howards Eight Days A Week Beatles Movie Poster
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Blend is extra soft, with an athletic cut
- Sublimation dye with all-over denim blue print on front of a heather grey t-shirt; plain back
- Officially licensed Beatles merchandise; imported from the UK
- Machine Wash Cold; Tumble Dry Low